Pretty Top



TOP: Forever 21 | Shorts: H&M | Heels: BCBG | Clutch: H&M | Hat: Thrift Find | Acessories: H&M

Hey fashionistas!!! How is it going? I am back with another outfit post! Yay!! The goal is at least three post a week and bonus posts in between when the weather permits. Come back every Monday, Wednesday and Fridays for a new post. Thank you all for your support.

In this outfit I am wearing a pretty little lace top from XXI. This top made me feel so feminine, classy and sexy at the same time. I paired it with all soft colors to compliment the feminine vibe. I added the yellow shoes for a pop of color. The color-blocked clutch ties the whole look together. I added my new favorite straw hat to add interest and a small bit of contrast to the look.

Hope you all enjoy this post!
See you in the next one,
Au-revoir.

SHOP THE LOOK HERE



No comments