Power Dressing and New Year Resolutions




Hey loves, I want to wish you all a happy, healthy and prosperous new year!!! Let's make 2016 the best year yet! I have been over the holidays madness about a week ago, week ago. (Never fails, I always start singing whenever I say a word or a phrase from a song) Focus Deb, focus!!! The statement I am about to make is nothing new but it finally registers in my mind and it annoys me - "The holidays are too comercialized". It feels like everybody is selling something. I hate being the little up and coming blogger telling people buy this buy that. I'm not a sales person I hate having that voice.


For one I am promoting brands that do not care about you and I. The goal for my blog and youtube channel is to share inspiration and ideas. I also want to show that you don't have to spend a fortune to look put together. I never want my audience to feel like they have to get exactly what I have. In 2016 I want to focus on sharing inspiration and ideas. My personal style theme for 2016 is badass. Suits make me feel badass,  a matching set like the one I am wearing in this outfit makes me feel badass, camel coats make me feel badass, an all white outfit makes me feel badass.


I usually see a suit type of matching set with flared pants but when I saw a sleeveless top that looks like a dress, I thought this set was different and totally badass. I paired it with the usual simple accessories and and pair of grey pointy pumps that you cannot see. I usually recommend wearing flared pants with platform heels but I never do and I fell before as a result, lol

Thank you so much for stopping by. See you soon.

Au-revoir,
Deb

Photos: Self-Portrait

SHOP THE LOOK





Follow

5 comments

  1. yasss girl! New motto!! My fave look yet,monochrome is always a good idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look and I so love your post, hit home with me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style and your blog! Sucks that you don't have bloglovin, would love to follow you.

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete