Suede Patchwork Mini Skirt


Say Hello to Chica, the trendy lady. Trends! Trends! Trends, gotta love em, gotta hate em. I am all in with the return of the 70s as I mentioned many times before but I was not sure about patch work. It's very bold and daring.



I felt that a skirt like this is one of those pieces that is hard to pair. I looked at it a few times and did not make the purchase. I was looking for a daring outfit to wear to Generation Beauty last weekend, I picked it up as one of my options. I ended up not wearing it to Generation Beauty. But when I brought it home, I realized that it was not hard to pair with the basics that I have in my closet.

Suede Patch Mini Skirt: Zara | OTK Boots: ASOS | Navy Turtleneck: Zara | Hat: H&M | Watch: Forever 21 | 

Photos by: MrIgwe

 SHOP THE LOOK

Thank you so much for stopping by. See you very soon.

Au-revoir,
Deb

Follow

5 comments

  1. I just bought the Zara patchwork skirt too and I love it! (so much so I bought the chocolate coloured suede skirt too!!) I love the way you styled it with the blue turtleneck – I styled mine with a black coat and berry accessories.
    http://www.thevelvetrunway.com/outfit-of-the-day-suede-patchwork-skirt/

    ReplyDelete