True Religion Jessie Flare

Images by DADOUCHIC


Hola amigitas, how are you doing this Fri-yay? Umm it's raining today, meh!!! But it's Friday!!!!


Can we talk about this pair of flared pants? It seems like a lot of the things that used to be hot in my High School days are back in style and I am loving it! Remember the days when true religion pants were goals? Right next to true religion jeans were 7 jeans and lacoste tops. 


Lacoste is making a comeback as well. I see them everywhere in the blogosphere. 

When I saw this pair, I knew I had to have it. As much as I love flared pants, some of them could be overwhelming. If you are trying flared pants for the first time, I'd recommend starting with a dark pair and a slight flare. Similar to the one I have on here, H&M has a nice pair for $30.



I love the way flare pants create a subtle silhouette no matter what you pair them with. Flare pants 
with turtle necks will be one of my uniform looks this fall and winter. 


One thing I learned from experimenting with flared denim is to always pair them with wedges or platform shoes. I tripped a few times and fell once from wearing the wrong shoes with flared pants, please be careful out there while you strut in your flared pants.


Flare Pants: True Religion via Macy's | Turtleneck + Bag + Sandals: Zara | Hat: H&M

SHOP THE LOOK

Thanks for stopping by. See you tomorrow,

Au-revoir,
Deb
Follow

No comments