Hello Spring 2015


Images by Dadouchic









Black Over the Knee Boots: Altuzarra X Target






Hey loves welcome back,

I am celebrating the first day of spring in this chambray and camel ensemble. I wore this outfit last week hanging out with my friend Dadouchic. I always meant to share the thought process behind each outfit I post but once I get to editing the photos, posting and social media promotion for each post I always end up forgetting about it. It's like my mind is on auto pilot, I am always thinking about the next thing I need to do instead of focusing 100 percent on what I am currently doing. I find myself purchasing things at the grocery store and walking out without it because I was already thinking about the next store I need to go to or what task I need to complete when I get home. Glad that I am finally aware of it and will be proactive at fixing it.

Anyways, I knew I wanted to wear the dress with Over the Knee boots and the blue cat eye sunglasses. Once I put it on I felt like it was missing something so I added my long Zara Camel coat and I was not feeling it. I tried this cape and I was like yhaaaaaaaas!!! I just added my every day structured black bag and there you have it.

I share links that I found on google of various pieces from the outfit, if you are interested. I found the Cape jacket on sale at H&M for $15. Hope you found this post helpful. I also made a fun video of the outfit. Check it out below.

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon!

Au-revoir.

Follow

4 comments