Little Red Dress






















Hey loves!!!! There's a new schedule for the blog. I will be posting every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I will also have SURPRISE posts in between. Be sure to come back and see what's new!!!! The weather was so beautiful yesterday that I felt like celebrating. I wore this beautiful little red dress ($19.99 Forever 21) earlier in the day with my new #toryburch shoes. If you follow me on Instagram you know that I wore a different outfit in the late afternoon/evening. That outfit will be featured in Wednesday's post.
This outfit is very simple. I wanted the shoes to be the main focus and the details on the dress as the second focus of the outfit. I added linked ring/bracelet jewelry from H&M because I felt that my arms were bare. My bag is from zara.
Hope you enjoyed this post!!!
See you in the next one,
Au-revoir!!!













2 comments

  1. Love this dress ! It's sooo beautiful with you perfect skin !

    Herfashionempire.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete