The Faux Fur Coat | Thanksgiving Outfit Idea


When I put this outfit together for the thanksgiving lookbook, all I could think of was the meme of a woman who I believe is Mary J. Blige wearing an all white outfit with a white fur coat and the text on the meme reads something to the effect of "the aunt that stunts on the whole family." I remember the Holidays at my aunts place back in High School when my cousin would fly in from Florida with the baddest fur or faux fur coat and she was our "auntie that stunts on the whole family."


I thought fur was the baddest thing ever created in fashion, that's probably when I fell in love with fluffy coats. At this point I only wear faux fur, I don't think I'll ever be down with real fur because of animal cruelty but, never say never. There might be some naivety and hypocrisy in the previous statement as I am not well versed in the whole fur or faux fur manufacturing process, I apologize in advance.

Faux Fur: Kardashian Kollection Kmart | Burgundy Turtleneck + Shoes: Zara | Burgundy Trousers + Watch: Forever 21


If you like faux fur like I do, go ahead and be the "stunting auntie" of your family this holiday season.  This is one of my favorite outfit from the Lookbook. I will be shooting christmas looks today. OMG I can't wait for those editorials.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving! I might have one more outfit idea later today. See you soon.

Au-revoir,
Deb

SHOP THE LOOK


Follow

RELATED VIDEO

No comments