Black OTK Boots



A pair of black over the knee boots is a must in my closet and I feel that every woman should own a pair especially if you live in a climate where it gets really cold in the Fall and Winter. Stewart Weisman's Highlanders are a dream but not everyone can afford them. I find that this pair of OTK boots by Ivanka Trump are a pretty close dupe.


It was love at first sight when I saw them on my friend Dadouchic last fall. They are suede with gold hardware. They also come in a dark grey with silver hardware. I love that they are comfortable, I walk in them around the City for hours. The only thing I hate about them is that they'd come down as you walk in them. My friend Dadouchic told me that I can stop that if I wear OTK socks with them. I have yet to try it.

 

You can wear your black OTK boots with everything in your closet. I especially love them with mini skirts but I've worn them with culottes and it works. If you're not a heel wearer get a pair of flats, I promise you'll love how versatile, yet chic a pair of black OTK boots can be.

Sunglasses: Forever 21 | Black Peplum Blazer: Forever 21 | Burgundy Mini Skirt: Zara | Sarena OTK Boots: Macy's | Black Bucket Bag: Zara

Photos by DADOUCHIC

SHOP THE LOOK

Thanks for stopping by and reading. Hope you're having a wonderful week so far. See you soon!

Au-revoir,
Deb


Follow

No comments