Holidays Party Ready in Winter Whites




 Photos by Rose Lazard




Hey loves welcome back. I am back with an outfit post. I wore this last Sunday to attend Killer Heels at the Brooklyn Museum with Rose. I planned to wear this to a youtube holiday party that I was unable to attend. I was anxious to rock the look so I threw it on to hang out with Rose. Museum goers thought were attending some other exclusive events because they thought we were overdressed. After the show we went out to eat at Glady's. We had some yummy caribbean food.

Anyways, the gold shoes is from Zara. The jumper was an H&M steal honey at $19.99 regular price. They also had it in black. I wish I picked up the black one as well. Finally my camel Zara coat is a thrift find.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a Merry Christmas!!
Au-Revoir.


2 comments