Outfit with a View | Top of the Rock Observation Deck NYC



Hey loves! Welcome back. Today's post is all about the outfit I wore to the Top of the Rock Observation Deck on Mother's Day. Instagram (@msnerdychica) loves this outfit. I really enjoyed the view and weather that day. I had a perfect afternoon/evening. Thought I'd share a few pictures of the view in addition to my outfit.

This outfit is flirty and fun. From the splattered paint design on the fabric to its soft feel. People were skipping lines to reach and ask me where I got the outfit from. I love, love, love the outfit. I added my trustee Calvin Klein satchel, which I've been carrying almost every day. I also added my sandals from Zara, aviator glasses from H&M, my Michael Kors watch and other H&M accessories.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hope you enjoyed!!
See you on Friday,
Au-revoir!

No comments