Graduation Guest Outfit Idea 2014






😍 Hola amores 😍!!! Welcome back. I wore this outfit earlier today and realized that it is something that I would wear as a graduation guest. I was in the mood to film a get ready with me video for this makeup look. Look out for a get ready with msnerdychica on YouTube.


I started this look with the skirt which I picked up from the zara winter sale. I added the pink blouse from H&M out of curiosity to see how it would turn out and it looked fine. I added my newest foot obsession by Tory Burch. I picked it up from Nordstrom 2 weeks ago and I love it. I get tons of compliments when I wear it. It is definitely a show stopper!! I added this H&M cross-body bag which was a gift from my sister. Thk u sis if you're reading this. I kept the jewelry very simple . (Rings and Necklace: H&M | Earrings: Aldo)

Hope you enjoyed this post. Have a fun and safe memorial weekend. Cheers 🍷🍹to the unofficial summer kick off!!!!
See you on Monday,
Au-revoir ✌️!

2 comments