La Parisienne | #MBFW Outfit 9.8.14 (What I'm Wearing to the Korto Momolu #NYFW #SS15 Presentation)






 photo IMG_8569_zps3320ea45.jpg






Hey loves welcome back. I am super excited to have the opportunity to attend Korto Momolu's SS15 presentation during #NYFW. I won a contest hosted by @Sheamoisture4u and @SunkissAlba on Instagram and the prize is an invite to the show which is today. Thought I'd share what I am wearing with you all.

When attending industry events, I usually like to make a subtle statement with my outfit. The Forever 21 hat that I am wearing does an amazing job at adding a subtle statement and adds a Parisian touch to the look. My crop top and skirt are from Express (SHOP HERE: Top and similar Skirt). My shoes are from Zara. I believe every girl should own at least one pair of pointy toe heels in her closet because they instantly add a million chic points to any and every look you can think of. (SHOP HERE: Shoes). Those are really comfortable too, love them!!!! As for the jewelry I kept it very simple wearing my usual Aldo cuff and the bracelet is also from Express. (SHOP HERE: Bracelet).

Follow me on Instagram @Msnerdychica for Runway photos of the show and more. Also check out the video version of this OOTD below. Photos and Video footage by Rose Lazard.



Thanks for Stopping by. Seen you on Wednesday!
 Au-revoir.

2 comments