#PFW Paris Fashion Week Inspired Outfit










Hey loves welcome back. I was in Aruba last week which is the reason for my lack of posts for the past week and a half. The rest of this week's posts will be dedicated to my trip. But, I wanted to post this outfit that I've been holding unto for way too long. This is basically the same outfit that I wore on my birthday but in white.

Having looked at this outfit over and over again, I realize that it is a look that I would rock for Paris Fashion Week, if I ever had the opportunity to. This look is very Parisienne chic with a little "Nerdy twist." The hat coupled with its minimalistic feel makes the look very, "oui, oui, oui." :)

The strategically placed cuts in this Topshop romper takes it from a plain white piece to something more exquisite (SHOP HERE). They add a bit of personality and sophistication to it. I love the fact that the shorts on the romper features trouser-like faux back pockets. I feel that little detail takes a romper which could be seen as a casual piece to a more dressy one. I kept the accessories simple with my usual Aldo cuff and Express bracelet. I believe that pointy toe shoes can be worn with any and every outfit. They allow your outfit to speak for themselves while subtly complimenting them. That's why you see them every season in most major runway shows. Mines are from Zara (SHOP HERE). (Warning: they are very uncomfortable). Finally the hat is from Forever 21 (SHOP HERE).

Thank you so much for stopping by. See you tomorrow!
Au-Revoir










No comments