Mint Condition - Spring/Summer 14 OOTD




Hey loves welcome back. I was having a bad hair day yesterday and I needed to shoot my Monday post. I found this brand new wig seating in my closet. I bought it about a year ago and forgot all about it. I put it on with minor tweaking and trust me when I tell you that thing was looking a hot mess in person. The wind would not leave the bangs in place and the hair looked shiny as hell. I decided that hair will not stand in the way of me shooting for the blog so I went for it. I tried to use the sun as a natural filter to tone it down by allowing it to hit me on the side. I usually like to face the sun as it gives my skin an instant sun kissed glow without using any bronzer on my body. If I faced the sun with this hair, it would make it look shinier than it already was.

In this outfit I am wearing Zara knit sweater, shorts and clutch. This clutch is going to be infamous this summer. Wait for it!! Lol... The message on the clutch is soooo me. Love is always a good idea!!! I paired the look with my trustee blue pointy toe pumps from XXI. I added mint chandelier style earrings from XXI and a couple of bangles from Hennes & Mauritz. (I love to mess with you guys - Hennes & Mauritz! Doesn't it sound fancy? What does it stand for? (Comment Below).

Hope you all enjoyed this fun look as much as I enjoyed putting it together and sharing it with you.
See you on Wednesday,
Au-revoir ✌️!

No comments