Suit-Up | Spring Summer 14 Work Outfit Idea



Hey loves welcome back. I have been sharing outfit inspiration for different occasions and I just realized that I haven't shared any work outfit ideas. One of the reasons why I miss working corporate is the fact that I got to dress up every day. In the Summer it got a little tricky to dress for a corporate environment especially in the more conservative offices. Some offices are more laid back than others. When I worked with attorneys in a more conservative environment, I wore my suits but in fun summer colors from the whites to the pastel pinks. I also loved wearing linen suits because they are airy. The great thing about wearing suits to work in the summer is that you can easily take off the jacket as soon as you walk out the door. In some offices you're allowed to take the jacket off on the job as long as you're not attending a meeting or anything like that. In future posts I will share more laid back outfit ideas for the office.

In this outfit, I am wearing my favorite Calvin Klein suit. I added an off white cami from Topshop. My sunglasses are from H&M and my shoes are from Rainbow.

Thanks for stopping by.
See you on Wednesday.
Au-revoir ✌️!

2 comments