Summer To Fall


Images: DADOUCHIC

 Hey Loves, Happy Friday!!!
 Thank you so much for stopping by again. The weather is starting to cool off here in New York.
    I am ready for fall fashion. I plan to do a fall shopping guide to show you what I have been buying.
 This outfit is perfect for the cooler summer days. If it is really chilly you can pair it with a long sleeve top or knit. The key to transitioning is to layer summer pieces.
I've been eyeing this banana republic sleeveless trench since the early summer but it was $110.
I was super excited when I found it during the end of season sale for $43.
I also scored the shoes during the sale. They are super comfy. Can't wait to rock em often in the fall.
Top + Denim: Zara | Sleeveless Trench + Shoes: Banana Republic | Sunglasses: Ray Ban

SHOP THE LOOK


Thanks again for stopping by. I'll see you soon.

Au-revoir,
Deb

No comments