A Smile is Contagious

 IMAGES: Dadouchic


Hey loves, welcome back! Some of you might know that I love to smile and joke around. Some of my social media friends noticed at some point that I have not been smiling as much as I used to.



Yesterday, I was speaking with one of my friends and we were saying how us social media girls 
can go through so much in life behind the scenes but manage to smile and seamlessly go on


I have been going through a lot for a while now. I never want to talk about because I don't want to come off as I'm complaining, looking for pity or it's the end of the world.


Part of me feels that I should talk about it because it might help someone else going through the same thing understand that they are not alone. A lot of times when I go through stuff, I usually feel like I'm the only one going through it while every one else is living their perfect life.


 I am not ready yet to talk about it. I just want anyone reading this who might be going through a tough time know that you are not alone.

 Crop Top: Rainbow | Black Vest: H&M | Culotte + Sandals: Zara | Bag: Urban Outfitters

SHOP THE LOOK

I wore this outfit to an event a couple of weeks ago. If you follow me on instagram @msnerdychica, you might have seen this look. I love culottes, they are effortlessly chic. Looking back at the pictures I would not wear it again with this type of top because it highlights my short torso. You guys know that I love my clothes to make me look tall, lol.

Thank you so much of stopping by.

See you tomorrow,
Deb

2 comments

  1. You will be ok Hun, we all go through hard times but just look on the bright side on things xx

    ReplyDelete