Summer Sunsets







 photo IMG_7662_zpsf21575d7.jpg


 photo IMG_7737_zps1ce0af18.jpg


It's Wednesday!!! Half way through the week, are you excited for the long weekend? As summer is getting ready to say good bye, I am rocking all of the whites that I did not get to rock earlier in the season. I had a conversation with a random stranger in the street and she said, "women buy a lot of clothes getting ready for summer but never get a chance to wear all of them by the time summer ends because Summer is too short." I totally agree. Living in NY, I usually start to really warm up to summer around early August. And before I bat my eyes Summer is gone.

One of my favorite things to do in the summer is to go somewhere with an amazing view of the city to catch the sunset. I really like the way the sunset serves as a natural source of filter in photos as well as videos.

In this outfit, I am wearing white sweater and midi skirt from Zara. My hat and clutch are from H&M (Buy Here). My shoes is by Chinese Laundry from DSW. My cuff is from Aldo and the bracelet is from Macy's.

Thx for stopping by. See you on Friday!!!!
Au-Revoir!!!


No comments