Moroccan Art










Hey loves welcome back. I have been getting my shopping on in the Zara summer sale and I found some amazing pieces for a reasonable price, like the Made in Morocco skirt that I am rocking I this outfit and the hot sandals. I wore this skirt with a white top and I got so many compliments with it from male and female. I decided to create a post with the same skirt for you all. This skirt feels as fancy and expensive as it looks, but I got it for $25. Yes!!!! the materials and hardware used to create this skirt are superb! I love, love, love it. The design on the skirt resemble the design on Moroccan art and architecture.

In this outfit, I paired it with a red hot sweater from H&M ($10); Zara sandals ($29.99); Michael Kors Watch; Aldo Bracelet and H&M Necklace. Hope you all are having a good week so far.

See you soon.
Au-revoir!

No comments