One Romper 2 Ways











Hey loves welcome back. Lately I've been into basics and pieces that are versatile. I realized that the more I buy clothes, the less outfits I am able to create. So, I took inventory of all the items that I only wore once in my closet and noticed that they were trendy pieces. Today I'm sharing a versatile piece that I paired with basics to create 2 different looks. The center piece of the outfits is the romper. Paired with the right basics, you can create a million different outfits with this one piece.

The romper was sent to me by the lovely ladies at Celebrity Trend Couture. They sell celebrity inspired clothing. My glasses  and shoes are from Forever 21. My accessories are from H&M and Macy's. The clutch is from Necessary Clothing and the high waisted pants are from Zara.

Hope you enjoyed this post.
See you in the next one.
Au-Revoir!!!

No comments