Michelle Obama Moment


Shoes: Zara | Skirt: H&M | Clutch: Urban Outfitters | Rings: H&M | Necklace: www.clubinggirl.com | Top: XXI

Hey loves welcome back! #TGIF Hope you have a happy Friday!!! I'm happy that it's Friday even though the weather is gloomy out here.

These full skirts have been trending since Fall 13and I was soooo scared to try them because I am short. I thought they would not be flattering. Being the fashion junkie that I am I tried them on on several occasions at Topshop and H&M. I really loved the ones from topshop, the quality, fit and flair was amazing! They were on Sale for $70. While I was waiting for the prices to go down some more, they were sold out. Anyways I kind of put my want to purchase them on hold. I felt that these skirts were very "royal/presidential" and thought were is an average Jane like me going in these presidential skirts? 

I finally talked myself into buying these from H&M and thought I can dress it down with a basic white tee. The white tee did an amazing job at dressing it down. As for my accessories I added a statement necklace to jazz up the look and kept everything else minimal.

Hope you enjoy this post!!! See you in the next one. Au-revoir

FIND MY NECKLACE Here:http://www.clubbinggirl.com/product/peach/

2 comments

  1. Love your skirt and necklace. Where did you get your necklace?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thks my necklace is from http://www.clubbinggirl.com/product/peach/

      Delete