Color-Blocking on the Block | Msnerdychica


Bodysuit: Forever 21 | Blazer: Zara | Skirt: American Apparel | Heels: Zara | Rings: H&M | Sunnies: Forever 21

Hey fashion lovers, I feel so blessed to have another opportunity to share another post with you all.  Hope you all are enjoying the consistency!!! I've embarked on a three-year journey with the blog
to push myself to post at least 3 times a week. I shall have a schedule by next month.

I went to AA to pick up another pair of disco pants since I love my black one sooo much. While I was there I saw this skirt in different bold and bright colors. They had it in yellow, this hot pink, and my favorite green color. I tried all three colors and I liked this one best. I felt that this piece was sooo bold that most would run away from it which drew me even closer to it. I love it. I feel like a life-size Barbie doll whenever I wear this skirt. It was a whooping $60. Because it was so different, I decided to get it anyways.

In this outfit, I started with the skirt and added the bodysuit which I love. It features an exotic floral print with all types of gorgeous spring and summer colors. I would definitely wear the skirt with the bodysuit alone in warmer days. For the spring, I wanted to add a blazer to keep me warm so I added this structured blazer from zara. I usually like to finish off my color-blocked looks with either nude shoes (like I am doing here) or further color-block with a different color shoes. This time I chose the later.

Thx 4 stopping by!!! See you in the next post.
Au-revoir 

2 comments