Hello Fall


Images: DADOUCHIC
   
Hello my loves. How is it going? What it dew? LOL. Fall is officially here and your girl is excited!!

 
                     Time to dress up for no reason!!! Woop Woop!!! I get cold very quickly.


      I actually had the heat on last night and it was just 65 degrees. I am not trying to catch a cold.


      I will be sporting my wool coats very soon! I'm excited to wear over the knee boots, coats + hats.


     I am ready to bring out my favorite denim and trousers. Ah, I can't wait to have fun with my looks.


Boyfriend Jeaans + Shoes: Zara | Cami + Faux Leather Jacket: H&M | Sunglasses: Ray Ban | Watch: XXI | Bag: Urban Outfitters

SHOP THE LOOK


What are you excited for today? Leave a comment below, I'd like to know! Thank you so much for stopping by. See you mañana.

Au-revoir,
Deb

2 comments