Cool Kids at #NYFW Day 1 | @PetiteFlowerPresents @TheGreyAttic @BrothersAndCraft



Hello my loves,

Welcome back!!!! I'm super excited about Fashion Week. Had the opportunity to attend 3 presentations at Youtube's #thenewclass FW15 Presentation by emerging designers Hunter Bell, Nikki Chasin and Michelle Kim. After the show I decided to had over to Lincoln Center to spot some cool outfits for you guys and here we are!!!


I instantly fell in love with Clayton of Brothers and Craft 's dapper look. I appreciate the mixing of different shades of Grey and the subtle contrast with the camel hat. 

I first spotted Dean of The Grey Attic while Annika was playing photographer. I shot a few flicks of him but on my way back I spotted them together and thought, awesome coordination!!! Don't they look perfect together in their Grey looks?
I absolutely loved all four looks hence the reason why the are featured here but Holly Pan of Petite Flower Presents stole my heart with this one. Can we talk about Style, elegance and grace wrapped in a petite package? Yes Girl! Had to film a video of her look. Check it out.


Outfit Details
Chloe :  Blouse
Elizabeth and James:  Coat
Paula Cademartori: Bag
Celine: Pumps


No comments