Carrie Bradshaw Moment | Msnerdychica

































Hey Fashion lovers,

Welcome back to All Things Nerdy! I'm super excited to have the opportunity to share yet another blog post with you. I really felt like I was having a Carrie Bradshaw moment in the Streets of NYC with this outfit because I have yellow cabs and NYC landmarks in my background. The wind blowing my hair took my Carrie Bradshaw moment to the next level :)

In this outfit I am mixing modern trendy with vintage. This is one of my favorite things to do. Some of you might know that I am a professional thrifter (a thriftoholic). I always find my vintage pieces at the thrift store. Sometimes I wish my mother was alive so that I can shop her closet for vintage pieces. Anyways, I thrifted this skirt last Winter and I absolutely love it. It came in very handy for this look. I love the material and print on this skirt. I added this DIY cropped sweatshirt (Bought a sweat shirt from the dollar store and cut it). I've had this detachable collar from H&M for a long while now. I bought it on Sale for about $3.50. It instantly glamourized this very basic cropped sweat shirt. I cannot live without these shoes that I recently picked up from the #zarasale. I just want to create every outfit around them. As for accessories, I am wearing my Rose Gold Michael Kors watch, a gold ring from Macys M Style Lab and my acrylic clutch from Necessary Clothing.

Thx for stopping by!!!
Please submit your email on the right to get notified when I post a new outfit!!!

Have a good day!
XoXoX Msnerdychica

No comments