Fall for Brights | Fall 2014 OOTD ~ Msnerdychica








 Hey loves welcome back. Ok... I know, I tend to blow my own horns sometimes but that's because I have been a self motivator for so long that I, sometimes, do not know how to turn it off. But, this outfit my friends is my favorite outfit to date. It screams Msnerdychica, my personality and everything that I am about.

I love to make people laugh and brighten up their day. If you ever met me in real life and spent at least 15 minutes with me, not with too many people around, it is guaranteed that you will at least be laughing out loud. I tend to be shy and reserved around large groups (5 and up) of people.

The outfit is bright, fun, flirty, sassy and classy. Everything that I finally realize that my style is - a reflection of my personality. I love flirty silhouettes like the one featured at the bottom of this skirt. I can add a pair of black tights for chilly days with a long blazer-like leather jacket. I can also add some thigh high boots with a long faux-fur coat for those below zero degree days. I know I am jumping the gun with the below zero degree weather but when you live in NY with its indecisiveness when it comes to the weather you have to always be ready. Lol.

This skirt is only $17.90 at H&M (SHOP HERE). The sweater is a steal at $19.90 regular price, you can't beat it. It is also from H&M (SHOP HERE). My shoes are from Zara. (SHOP HERE).

Thank you so much for stopping by. See you soon.










No comments