Sunshine | Summer 15 Outfit


 Photos: DADOUCHIC





White Blouse: Sheinside | Gold Pumps: Zara | Yellow Skirt: H&M | Miu Miu Sunglasses Case

Hello my loves,

Welcome back!!! Summer is kind of here, well not officially but the sun has been out and it's been hot and humid. I love it! What can I say? I'm an island gal. Sunshine and hot weather makes me so happy! I'm one of those people who get highly stressed, cranky and depressed when it's cold and/or raining. I am supper excited to start rolling summer outfits.

In today's outfit I am sharing a summer staple, the white blouse. This blouse is a chic upgrade of the white V neck. I own more white button ups than anything and I have been looking for something that is a bit more feminine and this blouse was the perfect option. I don't usually like to wear chiffon clothing because they somehow make me sweat more than usual. Luckily there are options out there, after getting the one that I am wearing here which is chiffon, I found a polyester version of this blouse at forever 21. I had to get it and I am planning to collect more. They make this blouse sleeveless and high low. You will find there all over.

Hope you're having a great week so far!! The weekend is almost here, hang in there. See you very soon in the next post.



2 comments

  1. yassss bae's back.I need that skirt and heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can have them, lol. Thx for stopping by gurlfriend!!!

      Delete